Students will take their final exams at the high school on Wednesday June 14th and Thursday June 15th. Both days are half days of school with students released at 11 AM. Students take their 1st, 2nd and 3rd hour exams on Wednesday and take their 4th, 5th and 6th hour exams on Thursday. Wish our students the best as they prepare for their finals and demonstrate all that they've learned this year!
Tiger Days for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year will take place on August 28th and August 29th. Incoming 9th and 11th grade students should report on the 28th. Incoming 10th and 12th grade students should report on the 29th. Senior pictures will be taken at this time. Tiger Days will run on the following schedule:
8 AM - Noon
Lunch break 12PM - 12:30PM
12:30 PM - 3 PM
Welcome to Armada High School
In an environment of life-long learning, we work together to recognize and develop potential and to promote success.
In pursuit of this mission, Armada High School:
- Provides a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Establishes high expectation for students
- Employs competent, caring, and enthusiastic staff members
- Delivers a comprehensive curriculum
- Actively engages parents and community members in the learning process
- Nurtures personal responsibility and respect for others
To help students develop the vision to instill confidence through experiences that:
- Are student-centered
- Foster and enhance opportunities
- Refine lifelong learning skills
- Prepare students for tomorrow's challenges
Zero Hour 6:31 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Half Day Schedule
Zero Hour 6:45 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Armada High School
23655 Armada Center Road
Armada, MI 48005-2711
Main Office: (586) 784-2400
24 Hour Attendance Line: (586) 784-2401
Attendance Office: (586) 784-2414
Academy: (586) 784-2161
Fax: (586) 784-9592
Transportation: (586) 784-2585
(Khan Academy offers great SAT practice resources)