Mark your calendars!
- Our next half day is on October 31st, with class periods 4, 5, and 6 meeting that day. Students will not attend their 1st, 2nd, or 3rd period classes. Half day dismissal is at 11AM.
- Trimester 1 exams will take place on November 21st (1st, 2nd, and 3rd period) and November 22nd (4th, 5th, and 6th period). Both exam days are half days. Help support our students in the last weeks of the trimester and wish them well as they prepare for and take their final exams!
- Thanksgiving Break follows the trimester exams. No classes will meet November 23rd through November 25th. Classes resume on Monday, November 28th and this is the beginning of trimester 2.
Welcome to Armada High School
In an environment of life-long learning, we work together to recognize and develop potential and to promote success.
In pursuit of this mission, Armada High School:
- Provides a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Establishes high expectation for students
- Employs competent, caring, and enthusiastic staff members
- Delivers a comprehensive curriculum
- Actively engages parents and community members in the learning process
- Nurtures personal responsibility and respect for others
To help students develop the vision to instill confidence through experiences that:
- Are student-centered
- Foster and enhance opportunities
- Refine lifelong learning skills
- Prepare students for tomorrow's challenges
Zero Hour 6:31 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Half Day Schedule
Zero Hour 6:45 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Armada High School
23655 Armada Center Road
Armada, MI 48005-2711
Main Office: (586) 784-2400
24 Hour Attendance Line: (586) 784-2401
Attendance Office: (586) 784-2414
Academy: (586) 784-2161
Fax: (586) 784-9592
Transportation: (586) 784-2585