Tiger Days for the upcoming 2017-2018 school year will take place on August 28th and August 29th. Incoming 9th and 11th grade students as well as seniors with last names Lea-Z should report on the 28th. Incoming 10th grade students and Seniors with last names A-Lea should report on the 29th. Senior pictures will be taken at this time. Tiger Days will run on the following schedule:
8 AM - Noon
Lunch break 12PM - 12:30PM
12:30 PM - 3 PM
Welcome to Armada High School
In an environment of life-long learning, we work together to recognize and develop potential and to promote success.
In pursuit of this mission, Armada High School:
- Provides a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Establishes high expectation for students
- Employs competent, caring, and enthusiastic staff members
- Delivers a comprehensive curriculum
- Actively engages parents and community members in the learning process
- Nurtures personal responsibility and respect for others
To help students develop the vision to instill confidence through experiences that:
- Are student-centered
- Foster and enhance opportunities
- Refine lifelong learning skills
- Prepare students for tomorrow's challenges
Zero Hour 6:31 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Half Day Schedule
Zero Hour 6:45 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Armada High School
23655 Armada Center Road
Armada, MI 48005-2711
Main Office: (586) 784-2400
24 Hour Attendance Line: (586) 784-2401
Attendance Office: (586) 784-2414
Academy: (586) 784-2161
Fax: (586) 784-9592
Transportation: (586) 784-2585
(Khan Academy offers great SAT practice resources)