Report Cards for First Trimester
Report cards for first trimester are not being mailed home this year. They will be distributed to students during their first hour classes on Wednesday, November 30th.
Welcome to Armada High School
In an environment of life-long learning, we work together to recognize and develop potential and to promote success.
In pursuit of this mission, Armada High School:
- Provides a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Establishes high expectation for students
- Employs competent, caring, and enthusiastic staff members
- Delivers a comprehensive curriculum
- Actively engages parents and community members in the learning process
- Nurtures personal responsibility and respect for others
To help students develop the vision to instill confidence through experiences that:
- Are student-centered
- Foster and enhance opportunities
- Refine lifelong learning skills
- Prepare students for tomorrow's challenges
Zero Hour 6:31 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 2:30 P.M.
Half Day Schedule
Zero Hour 6:45 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Armada High School
23655 Armada Center Road
Armada, MI 48005-2711
Main Office: (586) 784-2400
24 Hour Attendance Line: (586) 784-2401
Attendance Office: (586) 784-2414
Academy: (586) 784-2161
Fax: (586) 784-9592
Transportation: (586) 784-2585
Parking Permit PricingClick here for information about the pricing of parking permits for students at Armada High School.
(Khan Academy offers great SAT practice resources)