Welcome to Armada High School
In an environment of life-long learning, we work together to recognize and develop potential and to promote success.
In pursuit of this mission, Armada High School:
- Provides a safe and stimulating learning environment
- Establishes high expectation for students
- Employs competent, caring, and enthusiastic staff members
- Delivers a comprehensive curriculum
- Actively engages parents and community members in the learning process
- Nurtures personal responsibility and respect for others
To help students develop the vision to instill confidence through experiences that:
- Are student-centered
- Foster and enhance opportunities
- Refine lifelong learning skills
- Prepare students for tomorrow's challenges
Zero Hour 6:31 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 1:34 P.M. School Dismissal
Empower Hour 1:15 P.M. - 2:35 P.M.
Half Day Schedule
Zero Hour 6:45 A.M.
7:35 A.M. - 11:00 A.M.
Armada High School
23655 Armada Center Road
Armada, MI 48005-2711
24 Hour Attendance Line: (586) 784-2401
Main Office: (586) 784-2400
Attendance Office: (586) 784-2412
Academy: (586) 784-2161
Fax: (586) 784-9592
Transportation: (586) 784-2585
To find the district's communication regarding the Covid-19 pandemic, please visit the AAS Covid-19 Updates page by selecting that page from the menu or clicking the link below. The most current information will always be posted there, with the most current news listed at the top of the page.
Link to AAS Covid-19 Updates Page
Armada Area Schools Return to Learn Plan
Superintendent Musary released Armada Area School District's Return to Learn plan on July 30th, 2020. Please take a moment to read the statement from the superintendent as well as the Return to Learn plan and the Frequently Asked Questions document linked below for more details and information about the upcoming school year.
AHS SCHOOL PROFILE
CTE ANNUAL PROGRAM NOTIFICATION
DRINKING WATER LEAD SAMPLE RESULTS TABLE & LEAD NOTICE
e-FUNDS FOR SCHOOLS
HS AER LETTER
HS AER REPORT
KHAN ACADEMY - SAT PRACTICE
SCHOOL IMPROVEMENT PLAN
STANDARDS-BASED GRADING FAQ
VEHICLE REGISTRATION FORM