Armada Area Schools is committed to keeping open communication with parents and guardians. To that end, you have the ability to securely access your student's grades and attendance via the PowerSchool Parent Portal.
How to Set Up a Parent Portal Account
1. Contact your student's school secretary to obtain your "Access ID and Access password."
- Elementary: (586) 784-2611
- Middle School: (586) 784-2513
- High School: (586) 784-2413
2. Open internet browser and type https://ps.arm.misd.net/public/ into the address bar.
3. Click "Parent Sign In."
4. Scroll down to "Create an Account here."
5. Fill in the requested information.
6. Once you have created your PowerSchool ID, you will be asked to input the access ID and password from step 1.
Should you run into any trouble along the way, each building secretary is also able to assist in walking you through the process. Please do not hesitate to reach out.